SPRING TOURING CAMP ZILLERTAL
Camp 5 is all about spring touring around the best resorts of the Zillertal! You will be lodged at the cosy House 4 Elements in the Zillertal. That weekend in early April is all about conquering the best faces of the Zillertal with our splitboards. No matter, i fit will be in Gerlos, Hochfügen, Mayrhofen, Zillertal Arena or on the Glacier, we will still find some great conditions for touring!
What does this sound like? Are you in? Come ride with us, it´s gonna be fun!
Even though the Zillertal is definitely one of the most popular valleys in the European Alps, there are still countless options to find hidden valleys and explore the beautiful backcountry far away from the crowds. From faceshot powder parties to sunny spring touring, everything will be possible during that weekend in early April. We are flexible and our local mountain guide will adjust the tour planning to the actual conditions. No matter, if we will be out there splitboarding or some late spring powder slashing, you will definitely have a lot of fun!
No better place to check in than at the cosy House 4 Elements Mountain Hostel in Stumm. Sleeping with a breathtaking high above the valley view will give you the sweetest dreams. After a good day on the mountain, we really deserve our daily BBQ sessions on the terrace with a nice beer in our hands.
THE CAMP FLOW
Everybody arrives in the Zillertal on Friday, 7th of April until 4.00 p.m. in the afternoon. Fresh coffee or a beer will be ready for you at the House 4 Elements. Perfect time to get into weekend mode out on the sun terasse while getting your gear adjusted for the upcoming days. In the evening, we will officially ring in the camp week with a great welcome BBQ, beers and wine.
Together with local mountain guide we will check the forecast and avalanche prediction to plan our activities for the upcoming weekend. Avalanche awareness, risk management and general safety workshops are on the schedule for this weekend, too.
There is always a good chance to get rewarded with those fresh powder and bluebird freeriding days in early April and we might definitely be the first ones up there! A weekend full of great splitboarding and touring in uncharted terrain far away from the crowds awaits you in the Zillertal.
After a great day on the mountain, we will return to the Mountain Lodge on Sunday, to return the gear and say good bye! But farewells are not forever! Next winter, will be here in the blink of an eye!
THE CAMP PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 2 x nights accomodation in double or multiple bedrooms in the Chalet
- shower and toilet in the hallway
- 2 x breakfast
- 2 x dinner
- 2 x guided freeriding, plitboard touring with mountain guides
- workshops: splitboards, avalanche awareness, risk management, tour planning
- free Blue Tomato demo / test center > see products here
- splitboard & freeride coaching by and with professional riders
- Blue Tomato Goodie Bag
- Lifftickets are NOT included
- 379,00 EUROS
WHAT YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
- Journey to and from the the Zillertal
- Lift tickets or season pass (just single tickets for going up once) or season pass
- Riding and fitness condition according to the camp level 1, 2
- Personal liability, health and accident insurances
- Bring your own snowboard & freeride gear – just in case
- Bring your own harness and climbing gear if you have it at home
The number of participants is limited. The camp will take place with a minimum of 6 bookings.
Ask us for assitance to organize liftsharing within your registration.
You don´t need accomodation or lift tickets, but like to join this camp experience anyways?
No problem, write us for your individual price